Sunday, January 27, 2013

Huh! (Day 26)

So Megan and I were the only ones going to church from our house this morning.  Katie was at a sleepover and was driving herself to church from there and Sari was down and out with a head cold thing that she has been fighting for over a week.

So Megs and I got out to the garage..... I go to the driver's side.... she goes to the passenger's..... I open the middle row door of the SUV just as she opens the one on her side.... I throw some stuff on the seat at the exact same time as she throws stuff on the other seat...... we close both doors at the exact same milli-second....... then we both open the front doors at the same time.... jump in and slam them at exactly the same time.

Megan says, "THAT WAS FREAKY!"

I say, "Naaaaa naaa naaaaa naaaa naaaa..... you are just like your Daddy!!!!!"

To which she replies, "Or you are just like a teenage girl!!"

Where do kids get this stuff and why are they so mean and hurtful???????  

I blame her mother!  :)

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

HA HA HA!!!