Ladies (I assume some ladies read this blog), I am about to tell you secret about men.
Now, I am not authorized to share this information. Therefore, if you quote me, or show this post to other males, I will deny ever having met you.... I will pretend not to be able to speak English .....and I may even play dead - assuming the fetal position for the next 3 months.
It is that serious!!!!
Why am I sharing this secret if doing so puts me at such risk?
I am just trying to help! Many disagreements and fights between men and women are based on simple miscommunication or misunderstandings.... so I want to clear up a misconception and debunk a theory that has existed for years.
Besides..... I know the truth and it is eating me up inside!!!!!!!!!
Are you ready?
Men LOVE snowblowers!!!!!!
There...... I said it!!!!
Men love snowblowers like little kids love candy!! Snowblowers are simply big toys for big men!!!! Watching that snow arc up into the air and land 40 feet away does something for our tiny brains..... something that I cannot even describe..... but it is good!!!! It is like creating your own mini-snowstorm after the real snowstorm!!!
Now, why exactly do you need to know this????
Well - men like to pretend that snowblowing is a chore.... that is is nothing but a pain. They complain about the "Stupid Snow!!!" They make a big production about having to put on all their stuff just to go out in the cold and move all that "Stupid snow!!!" They gripe about not living in Florida where they do not get this "Stupid snow!!!!"
But it is all a ploy..... an attempt to make you feel sorry for them so that you will bake them a pie or something...... and all the while they are having a great time!!!
Don't believe me? Consider this......
1. Guys always say stuff like, "Well I went and ran the snowblower down the whole block, because - you know - once you are dressed you might as well just keep going!"
Have you ever heard one single guy say that about mowing the lawn???? "Well ya it was 100 in the shade, but I had the mower out anyway so I just went and did 10 extra yards!" Not a chance!!!!! Why?????? Because lawn mowers do not throw grass clippings 30 feet in the air - that is why!!! If they did, men would be more interested.
2. My mom sent me this picture today.
That is her husband snowblowing the deck!!! Now, I guarantee you that it took a lot more work and effort to get that snowblower on the deck than it would have to just shovel the thing off....... so why did he do this????? Well - if snowblowing is fun on the ground, consider how much more fun it is when you are 3 feet off the ground!
I even know guys who have taken their snowblower up on the roof of their house!! Don't believe me?
What woman in her right mind would even consider that???? Why would a guy do it???? Because it is fun!!!!
DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!!! MEN LOVE THEIR SNOWBLOWERS!!!
So the next time your man pouts and whines about having to go move snow - don't fall for it.
And if you ever do find a man who hates snowblowers.... get him to a doctor immediately because there is something seriously wrong with him!
But - you didn't hear that from me!!!!


2 comments:
I personally hate snowblowers Tim.
You are dead to me. For telling such lies.
- Men
LOVE this post! Graham always does your #1 on the list. And, so does my neighbour to the west and my neighbor two doors down to the east. I sense we have quiet war in our neighbourhood who gets to it snowblow the block first!
Post a Comment