On a day somewhat close to this one, a certain, unspecified number of years ago, something wonderful happen to Sara and me (or to just one of us or possibly to someone else entirely)
We were living somewhere on the North American continent thinking that our lives were full of good things and then something even better came along. We were blessed with a tiny, beautiful, smiley, wonderful small human. While I am not at liberty to disclose this human's gender, I can confirm that it was either a boy or a girl!
We were very pleased! I would post a picture of this human, but to do so would put me in violation of the privacy policy as I have not secured the media release necessary to put this person's image on this blog. Doing so could result in me losing my internet privileges.
Therefore, in conclusion, please join with me in wishing "Happy unspecified special day" to someone very specific who will remain unnamed at this time!
(This post brought to you by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Making Canada..... something..... again!)
________________________
Actually, this blog is meant to say Happy Birthday to Katie. We have always said that our two girls were our best blessings and today is a good day to remember that!
I won't even start to try to explain what we feel or to tell the stories because there are simply too many. Instead, let me share with you one my favourite Katelyn videos.
About 11 years ago, we had a ton of snow. In particular, we had a ton of snow out in the badlands behind our house. One day I decided to do some cliff jumping and Katie decided that she wanted to try too..... here is the result
I like this video because...... (a) Katie always wants to try new things, (b) She didn't get angry or upset and (c) the part you don't see is that she climbed back up the hill and did it again - this time without falling on her face!
We love you, baby! And we are proud of you! Happy Birthday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment