I am not sure what is going on, but if something happens to me, point the police to this post!
I think Sara is trying to brainwash me!!!!
For weeks, even months now, she has been insisting that I read a book called "At Home in Mitford". It is about a preacher who lives in a small town..... and get this..... the preacher's name is Tim!!!!! TIM!!!!! Come on!!!!! (Not so subtle, hey????)
Until last week, I resisted. I made up all kinds of excuses. At one point, I even pretended to be temporarily blind..... but then she caught me watching the Maple Leaf game on TV and the jig was up.
Fearing for my life....... I decided that I better start reading the book.
From what I have gathered so far, I believe that she could be trying to influence me to......
1. Move to a small town. She loves small towns.... the book is set in a small town.... but that one seems a little too obvious
2. Get a dog. On like the third page, preacher Tim takes in a stray dog and it changes his life for the better! Interestingly, today, totally out of the blue, Sara casually mentioned how much she misses Murphy...... hmmmm! Coincidence???? Maybe....or not!!!!
3. Start gardening. The preacher in the book is fond of flowers and has a big garden. As you probably know, Sara loves flowers.....
4. Be super nice to everyone! The preacher in this story listens to everybody, smiles all the time and never, ever "loses his nut" about anything (Hnmm.... Maybe I should pay attention to that one).
5. Some other 5th thing that I am not catching on to yet!
On the positive side, the preacher in the story rides a scooter...... so that bodes well for me keeping my motorcycle.
Bottom line: I have no idea what kind of subversive, crazy, underhanded evil mind game she is trying to play with me here.......
So, I am reading the book..... but I am doing so VERY suspiciously!!!! (Remember, I grew up on the east end of Moose Jaw!!! I know how to watch my back and protect myself!!!)
So, I am reading the book..... but I am doing so VERY suspiciously!!!! (Remember, I grew up on the east end of Moose Jaw!!! I know how to watch my back and protect myself!!!)
I am just saying that if you see me packing a moving van, while walking my new dog over to the garden to talk to my neighbour while smiling, nodding and telling him how much I love listening to all his complaints....... CALL THE COPS!!!!! Something really bad has happened!!!
And don't give me that "Sara is too nice to do anything like that to you" stuff. One, that is what they always say ("She seemed so sweet") and, two.... well, I can't say what "two" is because Sara sometimes reads this blog.
However, if she IS trying to brainwash me..... "Good Luck!" She is really going to have to work at it!
As a great Army General (that I just made up) once said, "It sometimes it takes a huge effort to take over the smallest of spaces"
Fortunately, my brain takes up less space than most! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment