Friday, December 19, 2008

Have I got a workout for you (60 of 33)

So have I got a deal for you. A whole new workout thing. Forget all that other junk you have been doing - here is the hottest thing going.

Here is what you do..... get up and go out to your garage (or mine if you do not have one - I don't mind sitting out so that you can try this). Set up a bunch of ladders and junk. Find some sheets of OSB and then spend the next 3 hours climbing up and down the ladders putting the OSB on the walls.

Then go to noon hockey and skate for an hour with a bunch of guys that played junior hockey. Guys who have been playing all year - are 15 years younger than you - and have 39592359253 times more skill than you.

Then come back and spend 6 more hours climbing up and down the ladders 904359028359083259 times while you finishing the sheeting in your shop (Oh did I mention that it had to be -10 inside the garage at the time?) Drag yourself into the house - eat supper - go back out and spend other hour finishing up.

I guarantee that this workout will do things no other one has ever done (Have you ever had so much sawdust in your eyes that they crunch when you blink after going to the gym???? I did not think so!)

So - give me a call - I am not charge a lot for this experience (an introductory special - this month only). Do not worry about the fact that the garage is now done, I have LOTS of other good ideas for you. :)

PS. Christmas holidays officially started for everyone else but me today (I still have to teach and preach on Sunday) - and I think that they all miss school! Can you believe that???? Even Sari mentioned (Twice) how much she is going to miss her friends at school! Can you believe that? I hope the withdrawal is not too hard on them. :)

No comments: