A friend wrote to us recently and asked what was going on in our lives. She remarked that she knew what I was doing and where the garage was at because she had been reading the blog, but she had no idea of how Sari was doing or how the kids were, etc, etc
So the garage is coming along nicely.... I am really happy with it! :)
Ok - this will not replace a personal response to the email, but for others who are wondering if I still have a wife and kids...... we are sort of between things at the moment. Katie is done with volleyball - they came in 2nd in the city and she played a lot - good for a grade 7 kid to be a starter. She is still in Spirit club at school (basically a group that plans fun functions for the kids) and she is baby-sitting a few hours per week.
Mumpy (Megan) is talking about playing basketball when it starts after Christmas but she mainly fills her time with friends, sleepovers and doing science experiments (she has a book that has like 349068903869 home experiments to try - so between doing that and building forts in the basement - she is busy).
Sari woke up today and realized that there are only 25 days until Christmas - so she was/is in full panic mode now. :) She still loves her job - more and more each day actually. She is getting all Christmasy - and I really like most of it - the decorations, the lights, the music (all except for Billy Gilman - uuuuuuggggghhhhhhh!!!!!) :( Anyway - it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around her thanks to her.
So - what else do you want to know? More about the garage you say... well you will have to wait till tomorrow now! :)
2 comments:
So, where is the personal email?
The email questions were to Sari - so I have passed it on to her. She is running around all day and night and then collapsing into bed - so not emailing anyone or doing anything.
Besides, she, Katelyn, Megan and Murphy have formed a collation and I am not in power around here anymore so..... :)
Post a Comment