So on the way over here, Sari and I were discussing that there may not be many people in the hotel in Steinbach - I mean - it is off the Trans-Canada - if you are coming here you are probably coming to see family and don't need a hotel, etc (for the record we are here for Sari's brother's wedding)
Well - apparently - this is the night to be in the Days Inn in Steinbach. It is us and one other family (and they are on the floor above us and down at the other end). We had the pool and water slide to ourselves. The hot tub was empty. It was great! It was like being rich. :)
So we head out to the Bed and Breakfast place with the rest of the family tomorrow - but tonight we have a whole hotel to ourselves!!!
I don't think we will have to get up early to beat the line at the continental breakfast in the morning. We could probably go in our PJs since we will be there by ourselves.
It is like a Christmas miracle! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment