So I had a nice night tonight.... I got to hang out with a cute blonde girl!!!
My two other cuties went to a mother/daughter pot luck at the school, so that left Mumpy and me alone. Rather than sitting at home watching TV or just doing nothing, I decided to take her out for supper - and it was a lot of fun! Sometimes she does not get to talk quite as much as the rest of us (she is by nature a little more quiet), but get her by herself and she does not stop talking (she is my girl after all) :)
So we went for supper and then Christmas shopping. She led me all over the place showing me things that she thought were interesting, or things that she thought that Sara would like - it was fun to see things through her eyes.
I have done some of this in the past, but I likely have not done it as often as I should. That is going to change though. I am going to take each of them (including their momma) out for more coffee dates, suppers, etc, because I think they need that one on one time. I know I do. :)
Besides, I am not going to have the chance to do that someday, right?
3 comments:
I just have to say, that sounds awesome! All of it, the evening out with her, and the plans to take each of them on dates!! :)
And as her grandma (d) I can tell you, the time when the opportunity is over, comes much quicker than you anticipate. Carpe Diem!
Awe - sweet!
Post a Comment