Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Bachelor LIfe (5 of 30)

So Sari and the kids have been gone for a couple of days now and ... whew... what a wild couple of days it has been!!!

I have shovelled snow. I went to Canadian Tire (twice). I have checked the tranny fluid on my truck. I have watched so much TV that my eyes are bugging out. I went to a hockey game last night (without asking anyone if I could go). I even bought myself a snack. And now I am going to go walk the dog!

But - the best part - I bought groceries!!!! Oddly enough, though, when I walked up to the register the girl behind the counter said (seriously - I am not making this up) "I am not ready to have a baby"..... to which I thought, "Good b/c I just came over here to pay for my groceries".

In context, there was a screaming baby in the next line over - and she was commenting on him (She also went on to tell me how she sat at Boston Pizza last night and watched some parent let their kid spill the entire contents of a salt shaker on the table and play with it. Then they let him do the same thing with the pepper.... it was a crazy night at BP's too I guess).

So there is hockey on TV tonight... I recorded some curling and a Truck race from Darlington, South Carolina, so needless to say....

I hope my family gets home soon! :(

No comments: