Sunday, March 27, 2011

When I grow up (17 of 30)

When I grow up I want to be Dave Hatch!

Who is Dave Hatch you ask? Well, he is sort of a dork (so I should fit in well) but he hosts what is maybe my favorite show on TV - a thing on TSN called "Motorcycle Experience".

In fact, there is really only one part of the show that I look forward to... the "Ultimate Ride" part. The rest of the show is ok - but this is the best part to me b/c every year Dave and a buddy of his take a week or two and go ride some really scenic and interesting road somewhere and film it. This year they are doing the "Blue Ridge Parkway" in North Carolina... it looks really nice, really pretty and really fun to ride.

So why I am I telling you this.... well a few reasons....

1. I am not feeling that great tonight and (in spite of having a really good day at church) did not really have anything interesting to write about.

2. Just as I was going to bed, "Motorcycle Experience" came on - so I thought I would mention that I am jealous of Dave Hatch (confession is good for the soul right?) Dude, has ridden across Canada more than a dozen times.... that would be fun, no?

3. Seeing guys on motorcycles makes me think - even just for a second - that Spring has to be on the way (It has to come sometime.... right?)

No comments: