Hey y'all. Doesn't seem like this "30 blogs in 30 days" thing is going so well does it? Well, I have been busy every night this week, so I guess you get what you get (thanks to the girls though for filling in a few days). Maybe I will get back on track starting today.
So the kids and Sari are in Dauphin visiting her Mom and Dad. I hope they have a good couple of days. I - on the other hand - am just hanging out at home, working in my garage some (nice to have a garage in the middle of a snow storm when you can't do anything else), looking up motorcycles and MC parts online, maybe going to the Bruins' game tonight (if it is not cancelled due to weather) and generally just enjoying doing whatever I want (like staying up until 1 am watching four shows of "Wipeout" last night.... I think I could win on that show.... it is funny anyway). So that is it.... I have a weekend to myself so I am just going to hide, read motorcycle magazines (thanks Paul) and relax..... it has been a tough/busy month so it is nice to do nothing for a change.
PS. Roberta... currently we do not record my sermons in any form (video, cassette, MP3 - nothing) but if you really are interested I will look into it and find out what it would take to post them online. Ok? OK! :)
1 comment:
I'm interested! And I'm sure many others would be too.
Post a Comment