As we begin our new "30 blogs in 30 days", I thought I would just update you on some of the things that have happened in the last two days (b/c the past couple of weeks have been well documented.... if you have not heard how it went for us... ask). In point form, here is what has been going on.....
- We went to Bienfait (twice) to watch Megan play basketball in "districts". That was lots of fun. We have seen a lot of improvement in both the team and in Meg's herself. It has been a great experience - win or lose.
- As of this week, we now have a 15 year old in the house... not to mention a licensed student driver. We have not tried that adventure yet... but we are looking forward to that too.
- Sari's brother Joel and his wife Amy came over last night to celebrate Katie's birthday and to work on his car. He and I pulled an oxygen sensor and replaced it. I had never done that before, so it was interesting. I am thankful for a nice warm place to go to work (and to hide in when the girls decide to watch a "Chick Flick".... like they did last night)
- Today we watched one more basketball game and then all four of us went to the Bienfait curling rink and spent the afternoon playing in a bonspiel. Thanks to Andrea and the rest of the Muirheads for organizing this.... it was great! In fact, we had so much fun that we are even talking about joining a "fun league" as a family next year.... I think that would be a lot of fun.
- We have also been going to a lot of Estevan Bruins games in the past couple of weeks.... they are in playoffs now..... fun to watch, fun to visit with people, fun to hang out with the kids.... good time all around.
- I am looking forward to church tomorrow..... I am really enjoying my classes and the sermon series I am doing.... you are welcome to come and join us anytime! :)
Ok so we are off..... Keep checking back - as I said, I am hoping to get some of the others to write too so that could be fun. Thanks for coming by. :)
1 comment:
Hey you should record or video your sermons so we can hear them as podcasts. We would totally listen to them. (and I'm not just saying that - I would!) Oh, and if you are already doing it, I'm red in the face, but send us how to find them.
Post a Comment