Shhh - Sari is doing our taxes (Seems to make sense that she looks after this part of our life... after all - most of our money goes through her.... ba dump bump!!!) :)
Actually - I am very proud of her. She has been working at the kitchen table for more than two hours and I have not heard one angry word spoken or one pen fly across the kitchen yet (Mind you... after what happened last night during tax preparation time - I have been hiding downstairs in the fetal position crying like a baby so.....)
Sari does a great job of not only holding down a full time job, but running our house, keeping track of the bills, being both the secretary and the accountant.... it is amazing actually.
I just hope that she does the taxes right and does not end up in the pokey. It is a long drive up there for me... and who would cook when she is gone? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment