For (literally) 8 weeks, we have been trying to get to Minot and yet one thing or another (all much more important) stopped us. However, today we made it.
The girls bought lots of stuff (they have not forgotten how to shop - fortunately - whew!!!!.... where is the "sarcasm" smiley here????) and I went to a couple of motorcycle shops (just to look around... I found one that I really liked the look of... research is on-going).
Anyway - we had a good day.... nice visits (long car rides are the best place to talk - no distractions, no phones ringing etc).... and (nicely) when we got to the border on the way home the nice lady took our info and then said, "Have a nice night" (no duty for us!!! Woo hoo!!!)
So - there you go. It was fun and we finally proved that Minot still exists... we saw it with our own eyes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment