Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good TV, Why you can't let us out of the house alone and t-shirt of the day (20 of 30)

So did you record the "Leader's Debate" on TV tonight???  I did!  I thought it was really interesting.  In fact, if I ran a TV station, I would have debates on 24/7..... I think that would be fun!  No it wouldn't.... yes it would..... I think you are a liar.... Are you calling me a liar, you liar.....well, I if I am elected (see what I did there?  I had a little debate with myself... and it was fun right?????   :)

Ok - maybe my TV station would go under in 2 days with that kind of programming but I actually do like watching Election debates.  I thought the Premier represented himself very well.

Speaking of campaigns, etc.... have you seen the NDP's commercial where Dwain starts by saying "I may not be the most popular guy in the province....." - I don't know why, but I think that is funny.  It is like saying, "Look - I know you don't like me - I know my mother doesn't like me... look most of the time I don't even like me, but, hey, vote for me anyway".  

Sometimes honesty may not be the best policy.
_____
So I am at the Bruins' game tonight with Sari's brother Joel and we my buddy Shane.  Now, ladies, I know that there is nothing more attractive than three middle-aged (ok - one middle-aged guy and then Joel and Shane) married guys who are losing their hair (ok - one guy who is losing his hair) who are out on the town without their wives.... but please try to make it less obvious.  We were sitting at the game and the "Ice team" came up to us and asked us if we wanted to do one of the intermission games on the ice. Out of all the people, they picked us.

When I told this story to Sari, she pointed out that they get paid to talk to people - but we all know better, right?  ;)
_______
T-shirts of the day......

First one that fits with the stupid story above.... and then one that I just thought was funny.


Oh - I am hearing rumors from people that they have heard people saying "It is what it is" a lot, but they have not logged on and recorded when and where for me.... so please do so.... I can't count it otherwise!  (It is like saying Sasquatch exists without some sort of grainy video of a guy in an ape costume to back it up.... that would be crazy!!!

Ok - that is enough silliness for one night.....  have a good Wednesday!  :)

No comments: