Ok - here is the weirdest thing I discovered today...... are you ready????
Below is a picture of the band "ZZ Top" (Which should be properly pronounced "Zed Zed Top" in Canada)....
Now - the guy one the left - his name is "Dusty Hill" (In the early 80s he accidentally shot himself in the foot with a gun that he was carrying in his boot)
The guy on the right is "Billy Gibbons"
But freaky thing.... the guy in the middle... the drummer.... his name is "Frank Beard"
FRANK BEARD!!!!!! The only guy who does not have a beard in a band that is known for their great big beards..... his name is "Frank BEARD"!!!!!!!
BEARD!!!! Isn't that FREAKY!!!! Did that just BLOW your mind????
You are going to be up all night trying to figure that out I bet!
-------------
That is all I've got.... that is my only bullet..... my best thought of the day (sadly)......
Actually that is not true.... I have had many good ideas today... I have been very creative. It is just that most of it has been poured into sermons and classes for church on Sunday. (Do you realize that a long weekend is not a good thing for someone like me? I still have the same amount of classes and things to prepare whether I have a full week of work, or three days or two days or..... it is not like pumping gas where if you miss a day of pumping gas you just don't pump gas that day. If I miss a day, it just means I have to work harder the other days of the week..... now you know how difficult my life really is).
(Back to the train of thought here) All my really good ideas went into my sermons and classes for the weekend - so if you want to hear something better than my "Zed Zed Top" observation...... see you Sunday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment