And what you get tonight is a link. Normally I check these things out before I post them (especially if they look really odd like this) but this is from the "Leader Post" so I am assuming it is legitimate (maybe someone can verify it for me, or I will do it later). Anyway, you think that going to church is bad, check this out and be thankful that all you have to do is dress up and sit on a pew (if you do not like to be grossed out, don't look - seriously!)
And Melissa.... how on earth are you reading this blog???? Aren't you supposed to be 4 years old still??? :) And how is "Wooie" righting a blog???? That does not seem right either. Anyway, thanks for the link.... I will check it out tomorrow.
Ok - I will throw in a bonus "t-shirt of the day". This is sort of representative of how my brain feels at the moment......
More (but not necessarily better) stuff tomorrow. Have a great Sunday!!!
PS. The "It is what it is" count is at 8.... I heard NASCAR racer Jeff Burton say it today. Seriously - 20 "sightings" by Halloween is totally possible.... to help out just comment on where and when you heard it and who said it and we will add it to the count.....ok? OK! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment