Sunday, October 16, 2011

Research and a Video (11 of 30)

So I found this show "Dumbest stuff on Wheels"... it is sort of an "America's Funniest Home Videos" only with a lot more carnage.

Anyway I have watched one episode so far, but here are my observations up to this point:

1.  All the stupid things (like trying to jump over a moving car, or strapping a seat to the top of a car and then sitting in it while your buddy drives down a hill and into a lake) are all done by men.

2.  All the "caught on security cameras" incidents (like the driver who tried to leave the parking garage and ran into the steel post beside the gate, or the one where the car runs off the road and into a shop) are all done by women.

I will continue watching the show (I have 2 more on saved) and update you as I get more data.... but I think I see a trend here.   :)

___
Hey - I know that this video has been around for a while (I am sure that I have posted it before) but it is still funny so I am posting it again.   Have a good week!

No comments: