Thursday, October 27, 2011

Short post (22 or 30)

I had to think a lot today... so this is going to be short (I can only think so much in one day).  Actually, it is getting late and I still have to go move some stuff around in the garage (we finally got our flooring for the basement yesterday and so tonight I was painting baseboards so they can go on tomorrow).

Anyway - here are a couple of things for you to think about......

First.... the world has some really cool and interesting places..... here are sixteen of them

Second.... when I was building my garage, several people said, "No matter how big you build it, you will wish you had built a bigger one".   I am now finding that out..... one too many motorcycles (I did not sell my old one yet) is causing a bit of an issue.... as it the fact that the new one is much bigger than the old one..... maybe I should do like a bunch of old biker guys I know.... just store one in the living room for the winter (seriously I have seen this a couple of times.... and I know a guy - who was single at the time - obviously.... who rebuilt one in his living room one winter).  For some reason Sari won't go for it..... women!!  :(

Thirdly..... t-shirt of the day:
And this made me laugh......

And remember the music trivia question.... see yesterday's post.   Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

jerms said...

i put mine in the living room last winter. best decision i ever made.
but seriously, it was great. bike stayed warm and i had something to look at all winter. way better than a christmas tree.

TKP said...

"Better than a Christmas tree" - that made me laugh... I am passing this on to Sari. Thanks for the help Jeremy. :)