So you may have noticed that I did not write last night. No I did not get called up by the Maple Leafs (Stupid Brendan Shanahan!!!! I am not going to wait forever, ya know?).
No, the fact of the matter is........
A. The well ran dry! I didn't have anything smart, funny, mildly stupid or really annoying to say last night - and I don't really right now either. Don't worry - I will get back on it. It is just that I am having to write four lessons per week at work lately (from scratch) and I am out of creativity at the moment.
B. I have been working on the basement instead of blogging. Progress so far....
So that is the "excuses" part.
Now the "request" - I have heard from a few people that they are having trouble commenting on the blog lately. I have changed one of the settings to see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, I have another fix but why not try the easiest one first, right?
So if you have a second, please try to comment on this post - even just write "test" or "hi" so I can see if I have fixed it or not (Mom ..... Lenny.... Debbie.... Girls.... I am looking at you).
Ok - ready - go!
4 comments:
speaking of the leafs, you know it is gonna be a long year of useless stories when they are writing about Auston Matthews missing the net by a mile and shattering a pane of glass in the corner of the rink. (Go Habs Go!)
Testeroo.
Mr. E
I hear you about the Leafs. Must really be a slow sports day - or the Leafs really do have nothing to be happy about so.... :(
Why can I see a seam in the drywall? You said to comment on something. ha-ha
Post a Comment