Hey y'all...... I gotta tell you that I am REALLY excited about summer!!! I am gonna......... huh....... WHAT????? SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!
YOU'VE..... GOT..... TO..... BE...... KIDDING!!!! :(
Ok - obviously I missed the entire summer when it comes to blogging - but it isn't like our summer was super boring. Would you like to hear about......
- Megan's graduation????
- Kendall moving out here for the summer and hanging out with Katie for more than 10 days in a row (which is a first)?
- My COMPLETE DISASTER of a motorcycle trip which involved tenting in hurricane force storms, broken tent poles and us being blown right off the highway in North Dakota??
- The indoor pool that we had in our basement because water flooded in through our basement windows. Sari and the girls were the heroes of that story
- Our family trip to Canmore/Banff which was actually a ton of fun (I say "actually" because our family trips lately have had several elements of disaster in them)
- The kids going to university and us being "empty nesters" for the first time (that will be a long discussion - maybe) :)
Those are some of your options - so write in and make your requests now.
I am going to post a bunch of "summer stuff" pictures - just for the fun of it and so that we can catch up.
30 blogs in 30 days starts tomorrow!!! Please check in (and comment) lots! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment