To which I usually say, "Hhhhhhmmmmmm!!!"
(I will give you two guesses with one of us is the dreamer and which one of us is the plough horse that just keeps ploughing the field until told to stop)However, we did find one thing that we can agree on...... we are not going to become professional bowlers.
This is partially because neither one of us drinks beer and we do not like shirts with our names on them.... two requirements for serious bowlers (At least from what I can tell as I flip channels past bowling on TSN)
Oh..... and then there is the fact that we both stink at it too!
Sara's staff from school held a bowling party tonight and it was tons of fun. It really was! We laughed and ate pizza and have a great time.
And we even bowled a perfect 300 game (If you added our scores from two games together) :(
So if we ever decide to just throw everything away and go make a living in another way - at least we have eliminated one possible occupation from the list.
On the upside though, Sari did find a ball that went really nicely with her hair. She was pleased about that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment