Saturday, September 17, 2016

Kayaking on the Souris (Blog 8 of 30)

So I continued working on my car today and then I went for a motorcycle ride..... not that interesting.... so I told Sara that it was up to her to fill the blog today (She still lives here after all)  :)

She and a buddy, whom we shall call "Mr. E" (get it - "mystery" b/c you don't know who it is.... though that is sort of stupid too because she is not a "Mr" so....... anyway why I am wasting my time explaining this????  I am not even supposed to be doing this tonight!!!!!)...... Ok - where were we????

Oh ya - Sara and Mr. E went kayaking on the Souris for a good part of the day.  As I have said many times, when you are on the river you would have no idea that you were in Estevan.  It is a whole different world - as you can see for yourself.




No comments: