It has been a busy day.... Church this morning was good - nice visit with a bunch of people at lunch afterwards, then my mom and her hubby came down to see his brother (so they are here tonight) and Sari and the kids came home - so now we are just up visiting etc. A busy day but a good one.
Sari and this kids enjoyed their weekend. They are all a little tired, but they would go and do it again. Katie really liked the youth rally and Sari and Meggie enjoyed playing with Mooney babies (and the Mooneys of course). So that is good too. A nice weekend all around (except for the fact that I did not get to play with the Mooneys) :(
____
Just for laughs routine that I liked.......
What is the deal with women not knowing what to order in a restaurant?? You sit there and stare at the menu for hours - like it is written in Swahili or something. Then the waiter comes and you say, "Go ahead and order - by the time you are done ordering I will know what I want". Are you serious??? You have been sitting there for 1/2 and hour and you have no idea what you want, but in the .3 seconds that it is going to take me to tell the waiter what I want, it is all going to become clear to you??????
You know what is going to happen??? I am going to turn to the waiter and say "Halibut" and then what do you got? NOTHING - that's what!
1 comment:
Wish you could have been here too. We had lots of fun with the girls but we'll look forward to the next visit when all the Pippus' can come together!
Post a Comment