Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Smart Game and A Smart Crow (26 of 30)

Sari's and my winter long Scrabble tournament continued tonight.... we have not played as much this winter as some others - but has been fun when we have played. I tried playing online a bit with other people and I have to say.... #1) it is not the same as playing against Sari (not hardly as romantic when it is over a computer, over several days and with some dude) and #2) I hate some of the cheesy "Scrabble words" that they allow - like "ef" for "F" and the like.... we don't play those pansy words. If it isn't in the real dictionary - if you can't use it in a sentence - then it can't be played. So there!
___
Someone sent me this video today.... I used to hate crows (especially when they would wake me up at 4 am when I was camping) but this changed my mind about "stupid crows" (PS. Youtube has a bunch of similar videos - just so you don't think that this was a fluke)


____
Just for laughs joke of the day..... this guy says, "I am pretty sure that my ex-wife is doing weekly lessons with the Devil on how to be more evil...... I am just not sure how much she is charging him!" :)

No comments: