Monday, March 22, 2010

Hockey Knowledge (25 of 30)

I am losing my family hockey pool..... to two girls under the age of 15!!!!! What is up with that????? My girls really have no clue at all about the NHL - but with 10 games left in the season - they are currently beating me, my brother, my sister and brother in law (who dedicated entire weeks to figuring out who they were going to pick), Sari, my sister in law Tracy and my two nephews.... all losing to two little girls.

I agree with Don Cherry.... Something is wrong with hockey in Canada!!!

But it is not the first time.... one year Sari did really well in the pool because she picked all the guys with names like Sergei (That was actually a good strategy - if they made it over here from Russia they are likely pretty good). Another year she had a good team by picking all the cute players (I tried this once too - apparently I have bad taste in men!)

So I don't know what to do - my ego is taking a beating here! The only good news - we aren't playing for money!

No comments: