Monday, October 05, 2015

Blog 14: Every stage is good

I left home this morning at 7:45 and I just returned now (9:55).  I had a meeting in Regina.... one about which I cannot say much b/c most of the info shared is confidential..... but here is what I was thinking about on the way home......

Sari was gone for the weekend so it was just Megan and me hanging out.  Then, tonight after my meeting, I went and took Katelyn out for supper.  Now, here it the part I was thinking about.......

I often say that I miss my "little girls" and I really do.  I miss having little kids.  I miss ponytails and little hands to hold on walks etc.  However, I have also said that I have enjoyed every stage along the way as well.  Every new stage has brought new things to our relationships and that has been good.

All that to say that I really enjoy hanging out with the lovely young women that I get to call my daughters. I think that they are great and I am thankful for them!

Maybe because they remind me of their mother (and I like her too).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Papa! It was fun to get to have supper with you and to laugh!