Our town was featured on the "CTV Hometown tour" tonight. If you would like to see it, click here.
In other media news..... Our local paper messed up my newspaper article called "The Math of Happiness". In it I stated that "10% of our happiness comes from circumstances..... another 40% comes from your disposition..... and the REMAINING 60% comes from what you chose to think about".
10 + 40 + 60........ in an article called "The Math of Happiness".
I would have been happy if they got it right! (And, yes, I checked and it was not my mistake. The original is right).
So what do I do? Do I (a) defend my honour at the risk of making the newspaper people mad or (b) just assume that no one reads stuff that closely so it likely was not noticed and even if it was the point gets across anyway.
Thoughts?
1 comment:
The newspaper should have checked with you before they edited your article. You should at least let them know that they did this and that the article was written the way you intended.
I know you don't like anonymous posts. Please act as if I hadn't written this.
Post a Comment