Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Blog 23: I am all for being thorough but.....

Here is a screen shot of the weather on the news tonight....
Can anyone tell me why we have to have individual temperature readings and forecasts for every little town in Saskatchewan?   Would it not be quicker and just as effective to say "If you live in the south part of the province, it is going to be about 11 degrees"?   Is that one degree less in Melville (top right) really going to be that noticeable or make that much difference? 

"Hey Mable, I was going to go down to the hospital and donate a kidney just in case someone needed one, but that was when I thought it was 11 degrees outside.  Now that I realize it is only 10, I am staying home and sitting by the fire instead!"

Maybe we don't need to be quite so thorough.  :)

No comments: