"This is your last chance to have your credit card interest lowered. Press one to take advantage of this special, limited time offer......"
Delete.
Next day..... push play on answering machine.......
"This is your last chance to have your credit card debt lowered. Press one......"
Delete.
Three hours later..... press play......
"This is your last chance......."
Delete.
Now, I have a couple of issues with this.......
1. We have virtually no credit card debt to begin with so a lower rate is not really going to help that much.
2. The bigger issue: Who in their right mind would turn over their financial information s to a company that does not seem to understand the meaning of "Last chance"???? HOW CAN I GET 8674389678947369743690786 LAST CHANCES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER?????? By my calculations, I missed the boat a long time ago! Let it go, man!!!! It is over!!!! NO ONE IS EVER PRESSING ONE!!!!!!!
All of that reminds me of this......
1 comment:
Well you have posted 2 blog 4s... So are you really any better? I mean how many blog 4s can one have Tim? ;) (And I should add this comment had taken way too much work thanks to fat fingers on my phone! Ha!!)
Post a Comment