Sunday, November 16, 2008

The best toy ever!!!! (27 of 33)

Over the years, there have been moments when I have wished that we had more money so that we could buy the kids something really big, cool and nice. Not that I think it is good to spoil kids and give them anything they want (our kids have grown up pretty far away from that), but once in a while I think, "I wish I could give them........"

And then they do something like this.........
Megan was reading in a book about how to make Ju-jube towers - so she got us to buy her a couple of bags of ju-jubes and some toothpicks and she and Katie spent all afternoon making towers - trying different designs to see which were the most stable - seeing who could build the tallest one....... and then Megan took hers and wore it on her head like a helmet (I am not sure what that was about).

Other kids think that they are deprived when they do not have the latest video game system.... my kids play with their food all afternoon. I like that! :)

4 comments:

Jen Mooney said...

That's cool. I love it! Very creative and lots of fun. I kind of want to make one now.

Anonymous said...

And the best part is .... how many other toys do you know that you can eat after you are done building it! Mmmmmm - ju-jubes!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I would want to eat it after being on someone's head...hmmm.
Very cool girls! I like it!

Davis Family said...

We are still working on our renos - maybe they should come and help out!