Sunday, November 09, 2008

A question (20 of 33)

I am not going to rant about the Riders - it is immature to cheer when they win and pout when they lose - and it is not really that important (right Marilyn???) :)......... but I do have a question.......

Why did Michael Bishop wear a visor in his helmet as seen here, but later in the game it was gone as in this picture?

I don't get it. It was not tinted so it has nothing to do with the sun. He took it out, so it was not prescription....... seriously...... can anyone tell me the real answer?

A million fake dollars to the first one who can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moisture from all his tears as he realized his football career was over was causing it to fog up????

Anonymous said...

That is a good one Lenny! :)