A couple of things (quickly) tonight....
1. It was Parent/Teacher interview night tonight - it is an odd thing now that Sari works there. It was sort of different to be part of the "inside" group - that was new. What was not new was the good report the kids got. In fact, their teachers had nothing to say - we mostly just chatted b/c the girls are doing well - that was nice.
2. I have the building inspector coming on Friday morning to inspect the insulation/Vapor Barrier - I have a few more things to finish tomorrow night before he comes - I hope he likes it.
3. I went to the Bruins game tonight (after I was done at Bible study). I have been going to lots of games lately b/c a buddy of mine gave me some free tickets. Anyway - since having one of the player's grandmas tell my buddy Shane and I that she was going to pass our critiques to her grandson (see post below) the Bruins have not lost. In fact they won 7-0 tonight - biggest margin of victory in years and the first time I have ever seen a shutout. I think Shane and I are the reason for the turn around. The NHL is going to be calling soon..... you better talk to me soon before I am gone and hanging with the Big Boys!!! (I coached "junior novice" hockey for 2 years - the NHL has to be similar.... other than the fact that the players likely won't have their moms in there helping them tie their skates!) :)
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment