Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dancing with the Stars is done - and a PS to "stupid Paul" (36 of 33)

(Spoiler warning - if you have it PVRed and do not want to know who won - stop reading now)

So it is over. :( I have never watched more "reality TV" in my life as I have these past few weeks with DWTS. If you had told me two months ago that I would end up watching that show, I would have punched myself in the gut for being so stupid.... but it was fun.

As I said before, it was interesting to watch people who have been successful in other areas of life put themselves in the awkward position of having to dance in front of people and be judged on it. Most of the time, people protect themselves from looking like they don't know what they are doing - but on this show that was sort of the point and that was interesting to me.

Contrary to what I wrote before, I wish someone other than Brooke won. I ended up liking Lacey way more than Brooke and I was really hoping that Warren would win. It is, though, after all a dance show and Brooke was the best dancer - so it is fair - but still too bad.

Now what am I going to do with my Monday and Tuesday nights until it is back on in March????? Visit with my wife and kids maybe hey?

PS. If you have not done so, please go read my post from yesterday re. squash and Paul making me run too much. I feel better about how hard he made me work now though because his comment on my post shows that apparently he was worn put too - a lack of oxygen to the brain from working too hard at squash is the only explanation I can come up with that explains his comment! :)

No comments: