For the past 5 or 6 winters, my buddy Paul and I have got together every Monday night to play squash.
We started again tonight. We said that we were going to take it easy - it was the first night after all. We are just out to have some fun, right? No need to kill ourselves.
I may need to start looking for a "Senior's squash tour" if things keep going like they did on this "easy" night.
Make me run - I am an old man - Stupid Paul! :)
1 comment:
Dear Tim,
I am deeply disheartened on the comment you have left on you blog reading "stupid Paul". I regret to inform you I can no longer be your loyal squash partner as I will be very occupied with drowning my sorrows over this heart-wrenching blog entry. Good bye Tim. You were a formidable opponent nonetheless.
with regret, Paul
Post a Comment