So when I went to the Bruin's game tonight, I walked up to the ticket booth and said, "One please" - and the girl charged me $9 instead of $12 - in other words, she charged me as a STUDENT!!! Apparently I still look like I am in university - or maybe even high school!!! :)
I was feeling really good about that until my buddy Shane got to the game and I told him my story - he thought about it for a second, then checked his change and he realized that the same girl charged him the wrong price too.
Actually, I think that subtracting $12 from $20 confused her so much that she just started handing out $11 change to everyone - it is either that or maybe both Shane and I look like kids yet. That is the story that I am going with! :)
PS. We did give the money back - just in case you are curious.
No comments:
Post a Comment