Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm moving to Germany (16 of 33)

Ok - I am not really - but if I had to pick a country to go to right now - Germany would be the place.

I know nothing about it. I have no idea what the climate is like (sort of like the Caribbean isn't it?). I have no real concept of its history or its people and I can only "speak" three German words that are phonetically spelled (and someone can correct the spelling if they know them).....

- Egal ("It does not matter" or "Regardless")
- Lieb (Dear)
- gnow ("It is so")

At least that is what my new German friends Jurgen and Pia tell me that they mean - I sometimes wonder though because when I say these words they laugh at me, but that could also be because I am saying them with a Chinese accent (Why Chinese you ask? I am not sure. It is just the way it works out for me)

So why would I move to Germany?????

Chocolate!!!! I have discovered real German Chocolate..... and it is yummy!!!

Every time I go to Jurgen and Pia's they load me up with more (I am starting to ask myself if they are just that nice - which I think they are - or are they trying to get me really hooked and then they are going to make me pay for it)

Last time they gave me this stuff with whole almonds in it - ooooohhhh!!! I am considering breaking into their house just to steal the rest of their stash.

So - there you have it. Tonight's insightful comment on how to live your life to its fullest..... forget your dreams..... forget your friends...... forget your family....... forget success...... move somewhere that has good junk food (or at least make friends with people who go have friends there who will ship them some).

No comments: