Saturday, November 08, 2008

An Offensive Display (19 of 33)

Many weeks ago I had a discussion with several of my preaching buddies in which I said (and I quote), "Michael Bishop should be the starting quarterback for the Sask Roughriders..... and if anyone else thinks differently you are an idiot!"

Well after today, I am not sure who the idiot is.

I am sure that not all the Interceptions were Bishop's fault (sometimes it looks bad on the QB when the receiver runs the wrong route, etc) but the Riders did nothing on offense at all. Ugh!

Oh well, I at least I did not drive there and sit in the stands freezing to death to watch that stinker of a game - right Lenny????? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Several Comments:
1. Still really cool cheering with 30,000 crazy Rider fans even when we were down by 14 pts.
2. The Snowbirds were awesome.
3. I did not freeze like Kevin, Darin and Brett (Hot Shots Rule!!)
4. We did not pay $200.00 a ticket like the drunk guys in front of us :-)